Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween meatloaf

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 6:12 AM



I know what you're thinking.

Gross, right?

Actually, it's quite tasty.

I made this creeptastic meatloaf hand for my husband last year after finding the recipe on an amazing website called Not Martha. Megan (not Martha) has some ingenious Halloween food ideas, including this perfect main course for your festive monster bash.

Or just tonight's dinner for your significant other - if they're into that kind of thing. (tee hee)

I've yet to decide the rest of the ghoulish treats on my Halloween menu this year, but the meatloaf hand? Yeah, that's a classic.

26 sleeps until Halloween. It's getting closer.... mwahahahaha

- Dawn

2 comments:

Holy cow -- that's absolutely disgusting! I love it! The hand looks seared and burned and nasty. So cool.

Mary, if you go to the actual website, it shows you all kinds of tricks for the seared and burned look :-)

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site