Monday, October 8, 2012

A Halloween binge

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 12:07 PM

No, it's not the Twilight Zone. You didn't miss yesterday's countdown post. Honestly? I plum forgot. It's Canadian Thanksgiving and I spent half of yesterday cooking and the other half eating that delicious food with my family and wonderful friends.

You know what they say about turkey, right? Sleepy...and apparently a little forgetful, too.

I've been doing a lot of TV binge watching to prepare for a number of season premieres - this month is full of some good ones, like The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, and The Walking Dead. Werewolves, vampires and zombies, oh yes!

But I'm perhaps most excited for the return of American Horror Story, and only partially because sexy Adam Levine (frontman for Maroon 5, and The Voice judge) is slated to make his acting debut on the show, October 17.

I discovered this show about a month ago and binge watched it in one weekend. I love a good thriller, the edgier the better, but there's something so brilliant and twisted about American Horror Story that kept my finger on the remote control, threatening anyone who dared to turn it off. The show literally haunts my dreams - and gets my creative juices flowing. It's the inspiration behind a new project churning at the forefront of my idea factory.

If you're looking for something freaky and fabulous this spooktacular month, I'd highly recommend this series. In addition to counting down the days until Halloween, I'm also keeping track of when this mini series starts up again. Did I mention, it's October 17?

On that note, there's only 23 sleeps until Halloween. I think it's safe to start setting up the indoor decor this week, right?

And, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends and family. I'm also counting my blessings this beautiful long weekend.

- Dawn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site