Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spooktacular cupcakes

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 11:48 AM

Oh my goodness, I love cupcakes.

So much so, I'd give up almost every other food source (except cheese, Diet Coke and fresh bread) for a well-decorated cupcake. And those cupcake-only stores popping up everywhere? Awesome!

Unlike my talented friend, Cristy, I am not a cake decorator. But wow, would I love to be. When my husband isn't around, I'll spend a whole day watching a Cake Boss marathon.

Which is why this Halloween cupcake contest from Kraft Canada is so amazing. As if I'm not going to stalk this page and suck up all of this culinary creativity.

Here's a few pics of some creeptastic cupcakes to drool over.







Any secret Halloween cupcake recipes in your kitchen closet? If you're willing to share, e-mail your photo to me at dawnmdalton@gmail.com. I'll send the most creative entry a copy of the Spirited anthology when the print edition launches March 2012. Or hey, you could try winning a copy another way.

19 sleeps until Halloween!

- Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site