Friday, April 27, 2012

Xombies by Walter Greatshell

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 3:00 AM


I'm one of more than 1500 bloggers taking part in the A-Z Blogging challenge this year. The goal is to blog everyday in April - except Sundays. You don't need a theme...but I've got one.

It's called watchYAreading. Each day, I'll blog about a  young adult book I have read - and loved (or at least really liked). 

And uh, this is a total cheat. I have never even heard of this young adult series, but a quick Google scroll (while looking for "X" books) revealed some decent reviews. 

Looks like I'll have to give the first book at least a chance.

Got a different "X" book? PLEASE tell me! Comment and at the end of the month I'll choose three readers to win a copy of SPIRITED, an anthology of haunting YA fiction.

Now, go check out the rest of the blogs in the A-Z Challenge, including my Dawn Ius site where I blog about songs and artists who have inspired me, and at the Most-Wanted Monsters blog where the awesome Judith Graves and I are waxing poetic about 26 creeptastic beasties.

- Dawn

3 comments:

Hmmm...I haven't heard of this one. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out.

I don't have any other X books to recommend, but I do love the one you recommended! I've also seen this somewhere else and I'm looking forward to grabbing a copy to see what all the fuss is about! :)

Let me know what you think, SHERI.

Oh, I'm so glad you have heard of it, JACK. Please do let me know if it lived up to its hype.

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site