Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zombies vs Unicorns

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 3:00 AM


I can't believe it's the END of the #AtoZ Blogging Challenge. I'll admit, there were days throughout the month where I wondered how I could write another post, and on almost every Sunday, I felt great relief that I didn't have to post again...but now that we've come to the end, I feel a little empty.

Just a little, though. Kudos to the 1500+ bloggers who took part in the challenge this year. I met some fabulous new writers, made some new friends, and absolutely honed my blogging chops. How did you fare?

My watchYAreading series ends with ZOMBIES AND UNICORNS, an amazingly fantastic anthology of stories written by bestselling teen authors including Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfield and many more.

Twelve awesome stories delving into the strengths and weaknesses of being a unicorn, and the good, the bad, and the really ugly of zombies. It's the anthology that will have you wondering which team you're on: Unicorn or Zombie?

After reading this amazing book, I'm not ashamed to admit, I'm a little on the fence still. I think it could use a sequel...

That's it. The end! What "Z" book would you have used to round out the challenge? Comment and at the end of the month I'll choose three readers to win a copy of SPIRITED, an anthology of haunting YA fiction.

Now, go check out the rest of the blogs in the A-Z Challenge, including my Dawn Ius site where I blog about songs and artists who have inspired me, and at the Most-Wanted Monsters blog where the awesome Judith Graves and I are waxing poetic about 26 creeptastic beasties.

- Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site