Monday, April 8, 2013

G is for Ghostbusters

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 6:00 AM


Last year, I attempted the A to Z Blogging Challenge with young adult books starting with the appropriate letter of the alphabet. I was going to follow that same theme, but I knew so many of them would be the same and this year, I've been trying my hand at script writing - with fairly good success. So, I decided to base this year's theme on either movies I loved as a kid - or movies made for kids. Join me on a Hollywood adventure?

*    *   *

When there's something wrong, in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!

Well maybe not now - Sam and Dean Winchester might be a better bet to eradicate your modern supernaturals. But back when I was a kid, I was always singing about calling the Ghostbusters - and we didn't even have any ghosts...that I know of. Heck, this movie might have been the whole reason I wanted to write paranormal in the first place.

Also the reason I love marshmallows.

I could have added Goonies or Gremlins as my "G" movie, but Ghostbusters has a pretty secure place in my heart. Cheesy, yes. But such a classic - you can't help but love it.

Is Ghostbusters your G flick of choice? If not, who would YOU call?

- Dawn


5 comments:

Tough choice between Goonies and Ghostbusters. They're both so great!

Ghostbusters is a terrific sit! My G though, would have been Gone With The Wind. :-)

Don't know the names of the young people you mentioned, but Ghostbuster is fun, entertaining, and one to remember.

All these movies bring back lots of memories! Good fun :)

AWESOME AWESOME MOVIE!!!

Happy A to Z blogging!
pensuasion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site