Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for The Lion King

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 6:00 AM


Last year, I attempted the A to Z Blogging Challenge with young adult books starting with the appropriate letter of the alphabet. I was going to follow that same theme, but I knew so many of them would be the same and this year, I've been trying my hand at script writing - with fairly good success. So, I decided to base this year's theme on either movies I loved as a kid - or movies made for kids. Join me on a Hollywood adventure?

*    *   *


I am a Disney fan, but admit, aside from Aladdin, I'm not sure there are many Disney movies I've watched a million times over. Except, of course, The Lion King.

There is so much awesomeness about this movie. The characters - heck, the characters' names.  MOUFASA. RAFIKI. Ah-maze-ing. The soundtrack rocks. (Bet you've got a Hakuna Matata ear worm right now!) There's emotion. Great dialogue. 

Everything about The Lion King is awesome.

Don't you agree? If not, hit me with your best "L" movie.

- Dawn

3 comments:

I do love The Lion King, but I still get choked up when Mufasa gets killed :(

I love The Lion King, but let me offer another amazing Disney classic ... "Lady and the Tramp."

I liked the Lion King but loved Aladdin.

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site